- Call 9-1-1.
- Unless trained, do not render assistance above basic first aid.
- AEDs are dispersed throughout campus and can be located on the UF Campus Map or the Gator Safe App.
- DO NOT jeopardize your health and safety to render care.
- DO NOT attempt to move the injured/sick person unless he/she is in immediate danger.
- Have someone meet and escort public safety officials to the victim.
- Provide public safety officials with information about the incident.
Source: University Police Department
Worker’s compensation information available at: http://www.ehs.ufl.edu/emergencies/injury/
Version Date: August 2016